2014. július 8., kedd

Pull requests sent

After I finished my work on Salt, I wrote to the salt-users list, and they gave me some good piece of advice. Today I sent two pull requests to Salt.

The first one contains a fix to Salt's ps module [1]. It uses the psutil module, which breaks the compatibility with it's earlier versions. I added some wrapper functions, which are able hide the version differences. My syslog-ng module uses this ps module, and I had problems with it, so I had to fix it :)

The second pull request contains the prime cut of my work, the syslog-ng state and execution module is in this pull request. It can be auto merged, but the Jenkins build failed, but that's not my fault.

Tomorrow I will met with my mentor to talk about the further progress.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése